Things Get Worse
Sujet Auteur

[2.11.2008] HORSE the Band @ La Péniche Alternat - Paris

14 oct. 2008, 11:20

Dimanche 2 Novembre 2008 @ La Péniche Alternat

HORSE the Band(Nintendo Hardcore) :

"Hello. We are the coolest band in the world. Everything you have ever heard about us is true. We are fucking crazy and we are very brave. We booked a 45-country, 3-month world tour by ourselves and we didn't die, although we almost did a bunch of times. We have played in fucking China, and Serbia, and we are the first American band to play in Belarus in 5 years (the band before us was Cannibal Corpse) and we had to sneak into the country on a World War II cargo plane. In fact, all the shows were fucking awesome except Turkey, Italy, the UK, and Scandinavia. We party harder than any other band in the world and still play our parts perfectly every single night. Oh yeah did I mention Nathan broke his shoulder with 10 days left on the tour and played 8 shows with a broken shoulder and no treatment except alcohol? I think when other bands' singers break their shoulders they just cancel the tour and fly home. Oh wait I think that is also what they do if they have a vocal polyp or gas costs $4 a gallon. Oh shit! $4! Actually I am sure of it because other bands are pussies. At least those singers have neck tattoos though and ask the question "How the FUCK are you guys doing tonight?" twice in a row after their second song is over. We spent $60,000 to do EARTH TOUR by maxing out 5 credit cards and bought 27 flights each for 7 people. We don't have parents and we are from the future. We went to 45 countries, played 73 shows in 36 of them, and only three shows fell through during the whole tour, because Nazis burned down the venue in Greece and we got turned away by the Moldovan army from entering "Europe's Black Hole", Transnistria.
The truth is we love bands, and we love people, and we love playing basement shows, hall shows, small venue shows, mid-sized venue shows, and large venue shows including summer festival tours (which we love most of all) in either A, B, or C-markets. I guess you could say we're purists, we just love playing music! "

Le groupe à l’origine du Nintendo Core revient enfin à Paris !

Vidéos Youtube :
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Myspace: HORSE the Band

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunk ! No, Captain Chunk(Electro Happy/Hardcore / Paris)

Video Youtube
Video 1

Myspace: Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bridal Procession(Deathcore / Paris)

Video Youtube:
Video 1

Myspace: The Bridal Procession

Dimanche 2 Novembre 2008
A La Péniche Alternat
Quai de Bercy | Métro Bercy et Bibliothèque François Mitterrand
Paris
10 €

PS: Arrivez tôt!! Places limitées!

pidji
Administrateur du site

Re: [2.11.2008] HORSE the Band @ La Péniche Alternat - Paris

14 oct. 2008, 11:28

y aurai moyen d'être partenaire de cette date ?

Things Get Worse
Sujet Auteur

Re: [2.11.2008] HORSE the Band @ La Péniche Alternat - Paris

22 oct. 2008, 07:51

Envoie moi un message

Le fly: